[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Less coding by custom nodes/jrules/etc...

pojomonkey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 3 04:11:51 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : You can use custom nodes (in behaviour!!) as well... this is indeed fairly easy.
In this context, I assume you are referring to the default 'vanilla' node that's available in the GDP?

I agree that's a very useful basis for custom behaviour.

"kukeltje" wrote : Custom nodes with their own image etc in the GPD is currently not
I was going to take a look, but I think I'll leave it for now. LOL.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133559#4133559

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133559