[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - receiveNoWait returns always null

kcp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 3 09:58:39 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a problem when I try to consume message from a queue using the method "receiveNoWait".

I have an MBean which uses a QueueBrowser to determine a set of message IDs that should be processed. After the selection a message selector is used to retrieve the message from the queue (the selector uses the property "JMSMessageID").

When I call "receiveNoWait" on the receiver, it always returns null. If I use the blocking receive call (either with or without setting a timeout), it works and I get the message.

I use JBoss 4.2.2 with JBossMessaging 1.4.0.SP3 and a Mysql5 as JMS persistence.

Any ideas?

Regards
Charly

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133633#4133633