[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: war file deployed is notworking!!

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 3 13:19:44 EST 2008

I know you cannot attach the war file, that is why I told you to run the jar utility and post its output. Please do so. If the list of files you gave is accurate, then your war file is not built correctly.

Also, please post the contents of web.xml. Make sure you surround the contents with [ code ]...[ /code ] brackets (without the spaces), and preview your post before submitting (raw xml content will not post correctly).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133693#4133693

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133693