[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Jboss 4.2.2 with hibernate-entitymanager-3.3.1.GA

anilit99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 3 17:36:25 EST 2008

Hi all,
Is it only me, or every body else know how to get around this ?
Heres my situation: I dont want to use hibernate jars which comes in Jboss4.2.2 distribution. These jars are old (3.2.1). I want to use the latest version with Jboss4.2.2.
I tried keeping my ear file isolated using the tag in ear-deployer.xml. But I am getting the classic ClassCastException. Somehow Jboss always wants to use its version of hibernate jar files.

Any help is highly appreciated !!

thanks
Anil.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133742#4133742