[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Less coding by custom nodes/jrules/etc...

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 06:26:54 EST 2008

Hey,

That what I was looking for,
It doesn't really matter for me if the logic is done via an action or a custom node type as long as there's a possibility to create 'different' gui nodes,

Where can I find the example? including the GPD customizations?

and btw, is it also possible to modify the properties of the node via the gui? like customizing the parameters of the actions through the gui (properties view) instead of typing the parameters in free text?

Many thanks,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133851#4133851

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133851