[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Need some architectural suggestion about JBoss cache

mridulmishra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 08:54:44 EST 2008

Hi,
   Need some guidance about possibly a common architectural problem. We are planning to have a clustered JBoss Application Server environment with JBoss cache. The data in the cache will be highly repeatable e.g. search result for Hotels in London. Now we don't want to replicate the data across servers but for users in either application server environment would like to get the most recent data.

What would be the most appropriate  architectural solution?

Sorry for possibly a dummy question.

Thanks a lot,
Mridul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133900#4133900