[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - deploying problem

sajhak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 13:45:47 EST 2008

 HI all ,

iam new to j2EE development// ...

I am deploying j2EE archives into the JBOSS server using IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 , where it has inbuilt support for JBOSS integration.. when i deploy the archives , those are not goes to the "default/deploy" directory , instead it goes to the "default/tmp/deploy" directory ...

I want to deploy those into the "default/deploy" directly.. I can do it manually , by just copying the files to the server directly.But i think there should be a way to do it directly from the IDE ..

I tried those deployments using NetBeans 6.0 , there i didnt have to face any problems , then relevant archives deployed into the "default/deploy" directory ....

so what is the reason behind this could be ?? is that a bug with IntelliJ IDEA or do i have to configure the JBOSS server ???

plese help me .. im so desperate ... :(

Thanks n Regds
Sajith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134025#4134025