[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to - Portal Themes and Skins

adesai@atech.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 15:16:12 EST 2008

Hi there,

Themes&Skins guide mentioned here at the URL: http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.6.4/referenceGuide/html/themeandlayouts.html

is really not letting me know what all things i need to modify to change header/footer and column layouts.

Is there any guide/document which will tell me step-by-step how to change theme/layout for header/footer and columns?

There is a OLD reference guide available with the themes zip files that i downloaded from SAWP link, however it seems to be for Portal 2.x and while following the steps from it i could not find out this: $PORTAL_HOME/portal-core.war/WEB-INF/default-portal.xml

Please help. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134046#4134046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134046