[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: I want to use jBPM, but am concerned about issue backlog

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 19:16:57 EST 2008

Scott,

Not all issues are bugs, some/many are feature requests or some clarifications. Some are not even really assessed (they might be invalid for newer versions or not even valid at all). Getting them assessed and the list cleaned up is something that I'd really like to happen.

In most cases the issues are not encountered and the ones that are encountered are assigned and being worked on. E.g. issues about stale object exceptions. So in general it is quite stable

Help is always welcome. I personally would like to spend more time in the code, but keeping all the users in this forum happy (well almost all the users ;-)) is also important. Maybe we should, as the often do at mozilla, organize a assessment day. Do you have any idea in what area you would like to help out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134083#4134083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134083