[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Storing user info on server

jwcone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 23:55:30 EST 2008

Andrew,

Thank you for the quick response!

"ALRubinger" wrote : So above the parts bound to the webapp are the HttpSession for storing the SFSB and the Filter for placing it in Thread scope.  To support another client type, just add the appropriate mechanisms to provide these behaviors.

This is where I'm wondering what direction to take.  For a non-HTTP client, what would be the best place to store the SFSB proxy?  Is there a client-agnostic equivalent to the HttpSession at the container-level?  Maybe a HashMap accessed through JNDI (with the Session Principal name as a key)?

Sorry if I'm being dense -- I'm fairly new to EJBs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134115#4134115

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134115