[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - LDAP and JBoss

rukh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 06:34:54 EST 2008

I have this issue with JBoss and LDAP.
I've created a configuration for LDAP and JBoss and everything works fine, but everytime user fails to log in the failed login counter pops by 2.

I've put some logging information in the place where LdapContext is created for a user and it's fired only once.

Next I've tried to check whats beeing sent over the network (using ethereal) and I've found that there are two requests for login when users fails to login.

Most weird case is that when users succeeds with login there is only one request for login sent through the network to the LDAP server.

Anyone has any idea what can be the source of this behaviour?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134181#4134181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134181