[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: I want to use jBPM, but am concerned about issue backlog

rsdickerson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 07:03:28 EST 2008

Thanks. That helps. I figured that was the case, but needed to ask anyway.

I saw somewhere that the next major version would be out by August and a minor release will be sooner. Even so, it sounds like the current release will be sufficient for us to get started developing.

As for helping out, I'd like to help with the Core Engine. I know that doesn't narrow it down much. I'm fine tackling whatever.

Scott

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134191#4134191

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134191