[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - How to get applicationname (name of the ear) from FacesConte

Annegret do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 09:55:09 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm porting an application deployed in WebSphere ApplicationServer to jboss. In this context I have to generate a lookupname to a SessionBean dynamically. The SessionBean is deployed with JNDIName "earname/Beanname/local".

For WebSphere the following call is implemented:

  | String appName = (String)FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getApplicationMap().get("com.ibm.websphere.servlet.enterprise.application.name");

How can I get the applicationname (name of the ear) in jboss ?

I'm using jboss-5.0.0.Beta4.

Any ideas welcome.

Annegret

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134283#4134283