[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Jboss 4.2.2 with hibernate-entitymanager-3.3.1.GA

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 11:36:54 EST 2008

anonymous wrote :  I dont want to use hibernate jars which comes in Jboss4.2.2 distribution. These jars are old (3.2.1).

JBoss-4.2.2 ships with 3.2.4.sp1.

anonymous wrote : I want to use the latest version with Jboss4.2.2.

Its definitely possible to use a different version of Hibernate with JBoss-4.2.2. All you have to do is configure the isolation correctly and package all the appropriate Hibernate and other related jars in your application. There was a similar thread where this was discussed, see this (a bit lengthy) thread http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=120419&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134334#4134334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134334