[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: [Help] Resources In Jars in Deployment EAR

Mazinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 12:41:07 EST 2008

No, the server.log's last entry occurs before the error.  I'm having some issues with that as well, but that information's showing up in DEBUG, not ERROR, so I'm not concerned, I'd like to get this issue out of the way first...

This is the common-config.xml located at the root of one of the JARs bundled in the EAR.

  | <configuration>
  |   <override>
  |     <system/>
  |     <propertiesDirectory directoryPath="/usr/local/autodeploy/properties/wl8/"/>
  |     <properties fileName="audittrail.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="event.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="request.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="vault.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="comm-methods.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="tolec.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="xml.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="eCoreDatabase.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="EOSystem.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="data-access.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="DocuGuard.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="proxyToken.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="encrypt-alg-map.properties"/>
  |     <properties fileName="encryption.properties"/>
  |   </override>
  | </configuration>

Basically it lists the files to look for in the classpath... The directory is considered an override, which reads in any of those files it finds in that directory on the filesystem, so we do not have to repackage and deploy the EAR each time we make a property change.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134354#4134354

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134354