[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - DefaultDS with 3rd party JMS provider

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 16:53:32 EST 2008

Hi All,

I use JBoss 4.2.2 with the default DefaultDS (HSQLDB). That server uses a third party JMS provider (e.g. JBossMQ is disabled) and persistence in all applications that deployed there do not use DefaultDS but a separately defined one.

I know it is advised to have a DefaultDS changed from HSQL DB to something  else in production.

Am I correct in assumption that since I don't use DefaultDS in applications and I don't use JBossMQ (which seems to use DefaultDS) than it really doesn't matter what my DefaultDS is?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134419#4134419

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134419