[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: EJB3 deployment:Newbie question

JGF1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 6 07:17:42 EST 2008

In case anyone else is reading this same book, I managed to get this working in the end.

I found a very useful article here:
http://www.adam-bien.com/roller/abien/entry/ejb_3_portability_issue_why

When I changed the JNDI lookup to use the string "SimpleSessionBean/remote". I finally got the JNDI lookup to resolve.

Then I came across another issue

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/security/SecurityAssociation

I tracked this down to yet another missing jar in my classpath
client/jbosssx-client.jar
Hope this helps anyone else reading same material :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134544#4134544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134544