[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: upgrade to WTP 2.0.2 breaks EAR deployment in JBoss Tool

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 02:58:37 EST 2008

There is this difference between my 2 eclipse installations:
For eclipse-jee-europa-fall2  i get the error when i first deploy my project with Run as/run on server
But after the server is started i can do a clean in the Jboss server view and all is well. No error and the app is running.
It is this clean which does not work with eclipse-jee-europa-winter :-(
Eclipse displays an error box when i do the clean Resource '/tre-ejb/build/classes' does not exist.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134757#4134757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134757