[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Login problem with JAAS and sticky_session=false

toso.dario do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 03:55:36 EST 2008

Thank you very much for your answer.
I am using jboss 4.0.2.

I also think that it is a Tomcat problem: I have had a look to org.apache.catalina.authenticator.FormAuthenticator class and I have seen that the requested URI is saved into an HashMap of an object that implements org.apache.catalina.Session.

Data are saved using setNote method. This HashMap is not replicated between cluster nodes (because it is not saved into an HttpSession attribute)

Actually I use following workaround: I have configured Apache to use sticky session for the login process.

I will try your solution as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.
Dario.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134770#4134770

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134770