[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Just a Question Regarding Change in Process Definition

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 04:50:26 EST 2008

- When clicking deploy on the Eclipse GPD, it sends the Process Definition through to ProcessUploadServlet.
- ProcessUploadServlet then parses the ProcessDefinition, and calls jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(processDefinition);
- Following that call, it ends up at GraphSession.deployProcessDefinition(processDefinition);
- This is where the version is incrimented by one, and the ProcessDefinition is saved as a new version.

So if I simply update one JSP page (a spelling error perhaps) in a process definition, and I instead keep the process definition version the same as the latest/current one, and save it myself instead of calling the GraphSession.deployProcessDefinition, would this simply update that latest/existing process definition and related files correctly? Do you see any problems doing it this way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134784#4134784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134784