[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - in my jndi doesn't appears the remote interface of my ejb

rodosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 13:44:22 EST 2008

Hello!

    Why is the reason that in my jndi doesn't appears the remote interface of my session bean? I only can see the local interface:

  | JbpmFacade (proxy: $Proxy53 implements interface session2.JbpmFacadeLocal,interface javax.ejb.Handle)

    I'm using the jboss that includes jbpm3.2.2 and ejb2.1 because ... this version of jboss doesn't support ejb3.0 doesn't it? How can I get the posibility to execute ejb3.0 in this version of jboss?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134947#4134947

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134947