[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Upgrading to 4.2.2 changed published WSDL

GTWebDev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 14:21:57 EST 2008

We recently upgraded our JBossAS from 4.0.5 to 4.2.2.  We have EJBs exposed as Web Services.  Since the upgrade, applications that consume the Services no longer work due to changes in the WSDL produced by 4.2.2.  Though our EJBs are annotated, the WSLDs are very different.  We have tried to annotate at the package level to get the WSDL to match the old services in 4.0.5 but have had no luck.

Errors we experience are similar to the following:
12:46:10,048 ERROR [SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS] SOAP request exception javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.NullPointerException

All is good if we Re-consume the service but the is not a viable solutions for all of our clients.

Has anyone experienced XmlSchema changes when upgrading?  Does anyone have a solution for such a problem?  Any guidance is appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134962#4134962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134962