[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: In trouble with Jboss Application Server

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 8 04:24:03 EST 2008

"mr.Jdeveloper" wrote : im using 4.2.0.GA, but i had executed "run.bat -b 0.0.0.0", and after that i had been capable of accessing the server trought a web browser writing the ip and accessing by the port 8080.
  | Is that the right way?

Yes, that's right.

"mr.Jdeveloper" wrote :
  | I access to the application trought localhost:8080/portalsitranbus, and it seems to work, but when i clicked on any actions i got the following error message: "The required resource (/portalsitranbus/servlet/ServletController) is no avaliable

Are you sure the requested servlet is available? Please post the contents of your web.xml (While posting, remember to wrap the xml contents in the a code block by using the Code button in the message editor window).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135052#4135052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135052