[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBOSS Cache vs Gigaspaces

MThoresen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 8 10:16:47 EST 2008

All data is in my own schema.  However, it is populated and maintained by another external process (besides our current client application as well).  We have a service that currently monitors, what we call an audit table.  When rows are added to this audit table, certain triggers are fired depending on weather it is an edit, or insert type of audit.  Inserts will create new entries into our schema, and edits will update the existing data in our schema.  Our client app updates and maintains our schema directly, but for only edit purposes.

So, when these inserts are done, we would also like to create that new record in the cache, and have our clients apps updated as well.  Currently, this is done by client JMS subscriptions.  Same as the edits.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135083#4135083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135083