[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: reading didn't help

hate_rtfm_rafb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 9 13:37:34 EDT 2008

echo %JAVA_HOME%

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_05

I guess according to what you say(not what the docs say/omitted), I should install Java elsewhere, even though I've been making non-server Java applications in eclipse/netbeans for years without any problems at all with Java in program files.

%JBOSS_HOME%\server\< serverName>\log folder

I don't see anything in C:\jboss\jboss-4.2.2.GA\server except the folders:
all, default, minimal.  Needless to say, I still can't find the error log(s).

Why does 4.22 documentation say it's still in beta and downloads say it's stable?  I shouldn't even help the Jboss company out with this documentation debugging info. I should just use IIS and forget about searching for hours for non-existant support in time wasting documentation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135163#4135163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135163