[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: reading didn't help

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 10 01:55:39 EDT 2008

"hate_rtfm_rafb" wrote :

  | %JBOSS_HOME%\server\< serverName>\log folder
  |
  | I don't see anything in C:\jboss\jboss-4.2.2.GA\server except the folders:
  | all, default, minimal.  Needless to say, I still can't find the error log(s).

The logs will be present in a folder named C:\jboss\jboss-4.2.2.GA\server\default\log. The log file name is server.log

"hate_rtfm_rafb" wrote :
  | I shouldn't even help the Jboss company out with this documentation debugging info.

Why not? JBoss is a community driven application srever. The more you help in improving this, the better it will become.

You havent yet mentioned what happens when you run the run.bat file. Do you see anything at all on the console?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135190#4135190

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135190