[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Auto-login on JBoss Portal

sbiwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 10 02:56:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm a newbee to Jboss Portal and am using it as the framework for our project's portal.
I need to integrate the portal with a Shibboleth login. So basically a user should be able to select from a list of identity providers, use his login for that Identity provider and then access the portal. I want that once the user verifies himself on the Identity Provider, he should automatically login to the portal.

The username of the logged in user is provided to my application as a parameter on the request. I don't understand at which point should I intercept the framework to provide auto-login and then redirect the user to the default page.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135193#4135193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135193