[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss Tools using Latest Seam

sandman202 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 10 16:01:49 EDT 2008

When will JBoss Tools be updated using the latest Seam version? It looks like it is only using v1.2

Also, if a project is created using the seam-gen (outside Eclipse), is there a way to let JBoss-Tools know this, in order to use the Seam tools inside Eclipse?

I am assuming that the project -> properties -> Seam Settings is the place to do this, but once again it uses v1.2 and I created the project using 2.0 seam.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135455#4135455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135455