[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - hot deploy causing more ports opened in initial hosts list

roscoe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 10 17:31:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

 I've got a .properties file to go along with the application war file and in that properties file i have oscache and groups.cach configured using TCP protocol.  For each, i've got a number of initial hosts listed.  When I first start up the site and run probe things look good (hosts/ports/view) but when i start experimenting with hot deploying new versions of the war file it seems to be opening new ports, based on checking probe.

Is there a way that hot deploying the app can be forced to use  the existing ports and not try to use others? Otherwise it seems the machines in the group will eventually get out of sync, plus I currently only have a certain range of ports open on the firewall.

thanks,

Roscoe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135466#4135466

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135466