[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: startup jvm memory config suggestions

jschneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 10 18:57:29 EDT 2008

Thanks, Peter. To answer some of your questions...

No, we do not redeploy very often, but we were running into PermGen errors daily with the default setting. Curiously, it was only 1 of the 2 servers. The other is/was configured exactly the same way. The load balancer is supposed to alternate sessions between servers, but I don't know how well that is working.

I am curious as to the -ms/-mx settings given the amount of memory available in our system, but I obviously don't know how this really works. I will look at the link and the presentation included within.

I do not believe it is the 64-bit OS or JVM.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135477#4135477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135477