[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: How to persist JMS message in the Oracle Database

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 10 23:07:53 EDT 2008

"ajayks" wrote :
  | 1. What configuration I need to do  in JBOSS 4.2.2.GA for persisting JMS message in the oaracke Database

Besides the FAQ, try docs/examples/jms
(and docs/examples/jca for datasource config)

anonymous wrote :
  | 2. How can I view persisted message in the Database /what is the name of table in which message would be stored by the JBOSS AS.

JMS_MESSAGES

anonymous wrote :
  | 3. When I configure message to be persisted, is every JMS message would be stored in the database.
  | 4. My requirement is that all JMS message should be persisted in database before it is delivered to Queue and after successfully delivering message to the Queue it should be removed from the database. Only those message which are not delivered to Queue due to any reason for example system crash etc, should be made stored in the database. Can is it possible in JBOSS 4.2.2.GA

It would be a strange JMS Server that didn't support this semantic,
it is a spec requirement. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135506#4135506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135506