[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - problem with jbpm 3.2 (insert into tables)

kefran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 10 23:33:26 EDT 2008

Hi,
I started to use jbpm two weeks age and now i have a big problem:

I want to deploy a processDefinition and save it in my database but data are not saved.

I wrote this:

  | processDefinition=ProcessDefinition.parseXmlResource(fileJpdl);
  | jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(processDefinition);
  | jbpmContext.close();

and i have this response:

  | Hibernate: insert into JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION (NAME_, DESCRIPTION_, VERSION_, ISTERMINATIONIMPLICIT_, STARTSTATE_, CLASS_, ID_) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, 'P', ?)

the data of my processDefinition are not saved in my database (i use postgresql) and i don't know why

Is somebody can help me please??

(excuse me for my english...)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135514#4135514

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135514