[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Logging level for

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 05:06:21 EDT 2008

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the replying. Yes, I've looked through the code and understand that the DLQ handler must have messages with IDs in order to process them.
However what I have is that messages are not sent to DLQ yet (no rollbacks) and still I get this logging.

The problem is mainly the log file size which grows extremely fast if all messages are logged and the log level for that particular message is 'error'. If I set logging to fatal I will miss error messages which I do want to see...
Is this still working 'by design'?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135543#4135543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135543