[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: QueueBrowser not returning anything in Enumerator

dovetail do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 06:30:26 EDT 2008

Please could you expand on this and define "delivered" and "client". By delivered is this the point when it reaches the onMessage method or when the message is fully removed from the database?

I stated in my text that by placing a breakpoint during processing within my IDE, the messages are 'visible' and it would be my understanding that these would be available to the QueueBrowser enumerator.

Also, within the JMX console the message count is not 0 which implies to me that the messages have not been fully delivered, but they are not being shown in the message listings.

Thanks for any further comment on this topic.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135564#4135564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135564