[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: clustered messages stuck on queues

dave_lund do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 10:51:36 EDT 2008

yes. The wrapping code actually re-schedules this code to run after a set amount of time.

So the only way this code would not be able to receive messages is if receiving the next message was always going to take longer than 1 second (which has been the case for several hours). If this is possible we will obviously have to re-address the code

I was under the impression that JBM followed the JEE spec rather than JMS spec in stating that you can not call receive() if a MessageListener was set. Is there a pattern we should be following to process batches using a MessageListener in JBM? I have to admit the original code was written for a JMS competitor but we were impressed by JBM and rather lazily 'fudged' existing code to work on JBM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135640#4135640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135640