[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Delegation instantiate always parses configuration

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 13:55:20 EDT 2008

I have an application which executes a lot of processes. I have seen that for Delegations (DecisionHandlers, for example) it always parses the configuration xml. Is there a way to avoid this? I mean, having somethig like:

  |       <handler class="my.decision.impl.MyDecisionHandler">
  |           <variable>${context.a}</variable>
  |           <value>1</value>
  |       </handler>

Han having the MyDecisionHandler, when it instantiates, having these resolved to an Expression.

  | class MyDecisionHandler{
  |    public Expression variable;
  |    public int value;
  | }

This way, when I create my processDefinition, the Delagation should be created and assigned this valuess, and if I want to execute a processInstance of this ProcessDefinition it won`t parse xml again.

Why are instantiated delegations not store within the processDefinition? There could be a way to store some safe delegations instantiated, and others that require to be instantiated at the moment just been done like now.

Just a thought!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135729#4135729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135729