[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Converting existing projects to use jboss-tools

cpopetz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 16:20:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

If I take a seam-gen 2.0.1.GA generated project in Eclipse 3.3 with the 2.0.0.GA Jboss Tools plugins, and check the checkbox in "Seam Settings" and pick a runtime, I don't get any of the features I expect, like completion of EL, components listed in the "Seam Components" tab, etc.  I didn't expect the wizards to work with a non IDE-generated project, but I expected these other things to work.

What else do I need to do?

Thanks,
-Clint

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135776#4135776