[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Storing user info on server

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 02:55:52 EDT 2008

"jwcone" wrote : I'll keep an eye on your blog, Andrew; I'm still thinking about an invocation framework that is "client agnostic," so I'll be interested to see your thoughts on that.

I'm letting this one brew for a bit so I can consider alternative solutions, if this has yet been addressed, etc.

Would have posted per usual last Sunday night, but ended up taking my girlfriend to a wine bar.  Turns out that was more rewarding. :)

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135824#4135824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135824