[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Use external .jar into a seam Project

jrochat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 03:21:08 EDT 2008

Hello !

I made a simple seam project with Jboss Tools into eclipse IDE. I trie then to use a simple external library just to test. When the code of the external library is executed I habe this error :

  | 08:03:54,284 FATAL [application] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
  | javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
  | 	at javax.faces.component.MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.invoke(MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.java:91)

And much more Exceptions...

Why can't I use the code of my library ?

Hope you can help me !

Thank you

Joel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135830#4135830