[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - RepositoryClassLoader.findClass(RepositoryClassLoader.java:6

sito-ito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 06:20:15 EDT 2008

Hello!
 I have the next problem when stop jboss and run again:

RepositoryClassLoader.findClass(RepositoryClassLoader.java:630)

it stops happening when I delete the following directories from the jboss installation
jboss\server\default\tmp
jboss\server\default\work
jboss\server\default\data

and delete folder xxx.war and redeploy war files.

When I do all these, it works

When I make a change, I need to delete the directories and  redeployed.

I am sure there must be a more elegant solution ¿?¿?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135866#4135866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135866