[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: no exception callback for JBM clients when server detect

bodrin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 08:46:19 EDT 2008

Ok, thanks!
I have updated to this one
http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/remoting/2.2.2.SP5/lib/jboss-remoting.jar

Here is the config of my ClusteredConnectionFactory in connection-factories-service.xml :

  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory"
  |       name="jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusteredConnectionFactory"
  |       xmbean-dd="xmdesc/ConnectionFactory-xmbean.xml">
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer</depends>
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="Connector">jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=bisocket</depends>
  |       <depends>jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice</depends>
  |
  |       <attribute name="JNDIBindings">
  |          <bindings>
  |             <binding>/ClusteredConnectionFactory</binding>
  |             <binding>/ClusteredXAConnectionFactory</binding>
  |             <binding>java:/ClusteredConnectionFactory</binding>
  |             <binding>java:/ClusteredXAConnectionFactory</binding>
  |          </bindings>
  |       </attribute>
  |
  |       <attribute name="SupportsFailover">true</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="SupportsLoadBalancing">false</attribute>
  |    </mbean>

Unfortunately I'm able to reproduce the above scenario each time I try.
At step 5. / 6. I always get a dump like the following on cluster node1:

  | [root at blade8 jboss-4.2.2.GA-JBM-1.4.0.SP3]# 14:35:44,883 WARN  [SimpleConnectionManager] ConnectionManager[de3c87] cannot look up remoting session ID a1m2s4i-enks3t-fdpvfj55-1-fdpvhdf8-1i
  | 14:35:44,884 WARN  [SimpleConnectionManager] A problem has been detected with the connection to remote client a1m2s4i-enks3t-fdpvfj55-1-fdpvhdf8-1i, jmsClientID=null. It is possible the client has exited without closing its connection(s) or the network has failed. All connection resources corresponding to that client process will now be removed.

After this the consumer receives the messages if I start the producer, but when I kill cluster node1, the consumer do not get any exception callback.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135904#4135904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135904