[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - JNDI & MC

gcompienne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 10:41:07 EDT 2008

Hello,

If my understanding is correct MC has a notion of application context (which is the "ControllerContext" or something like that if I am not mistaken?).

Now what I wonder is: is JBoss JNDI aware of this context?

Ideally I would like a deployer to be able to add entries to the application JNDI ENC but I must admit I wonder how to do that.

If in the deployer's code, I try to create an initial context and lookup "java:comp/env", am I likely to get something potentially related to the deployer rather than the application?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Gilles.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135973#4135973