[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Session being stolen / assigned to wrong person

javaspack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 12:14:14 EDT 2008

It has been almost 6 weeks since we reverted our JBoss to version
4.0.3sp1 and on that server the problem hasn't returned. That seems conclusive that the problem doesn't exist in 4.0.3sp1.

We upgraded a different JBoss server from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 about 2 weeks ago and it still has the same problems.

We also upgraded Java to 1.6.0_04 on both servers.

One other thing to add: We thought maybe load might be a cause, but the new JBoss server has very light load and still has the problem.

Anybody have any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136023#4136023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136023