[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: webservice <transport-guarantee> CONFIDENTIAL does not w

squ1rr3l do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 13:08:08 EDT 2008

So am I securing the consoles wrong?  If I add

  |      <security-constraint>
  |         <user-data-constraint>
  |            <transport-guarantee>CONFIDENTIAL</transport-guarantee>
  |         </user-data-constraint>
  |      </security-constraint>

to the web.xml files in both /server/prod/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/ROOT.war/WEB-INF and  /server/prod/deploy/jmx-console.war/WEB-INF it seems to have no affect.  I can still connect to both unsecured on port 8080.  https works fine, but I have to specify it, and 8080 is still allowed on both apps.

Is there something else required?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136041#4136041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136041