[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Basic user question - trying to run jbpm-jpdl-3.2.2/examples

ldimaggi@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 15:32:59 EDT 2008

Basic user question - trying to run jbpm-jpdl-3.2.2/examples/action in eclipse - MyActionHandler' could not be found by the process classloader

With jBPM as installed from jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2.zip, I'm trying to run the action sample app in eclipse and am hitting this exception:

14:59:58,136 [main] ERROR Delegation : couldn't load delegation class 'org.jbpm.tutorial.action.MyActionHandler'
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: class 'org.jbpm.tutorial.action.MyActionHandler' could not be found by the process classloader
	at org.jbpm.instantiation.ProcessClassLoader.findClass(ProcessClassLoader.java:118)

The odd thing is that the class file for org.jbpm.tutorial.action.MyActionHandler is there.

I'm guessing that I'm missing something basic here - any ideas?  Thanks...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136093#4136093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136093