[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: XHTML files and content assist with custom tags

Kragoth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 18:54:46 EDT 2008

Well, I've made progress. By creating the XSD file I can get attribute auto completion. But, I do not get tag auto complete. In that I have to know the name of my tag, but once i have put in my tag eg <gekko:inputTextbox /> it will then give content assist for my attributes.

I'm not entirely sure why it works for attributes but not tags. Seems rather odd.

The other problem I have is that most libraries eg jsf and facelets use tld's but I seem to be only able to get content assist to work with xsd files. So when I extend a jsf component I have to copy all the tld information into an xsd file which is just long and tedious.

Basically Jboss tools needs to allow the inclusion of a tld file that is not inside a jar.

Or maybe a step by step tutorial on how to get content assist working for custom tags would be nice. Especially the cases where I am extending an existing tag.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136143#4136143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136143