[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - JBoss cache syncronization with Database

amitesh.gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 13 12:02:07 EDT 2008

Hi,
  I am implememnting JBoss cache with tomcat. We have multiple JVMs(with its jboss cache) running.

My quesstion is : Once all the JVMs/caches are up and running and When data in database is modified, will the changes of database be reflected on all caches.

I am using "REPL_ASYNC" CacheMode. I know, this will syncronize the data of each "cache" with other "caches" running.

Will it also syncronize all the caches with "DATABASE"?

Do I require this(syncronization of cache with DB) to do manually by code, or this will happen automatically.

Regards,
Amitesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136355#4136355

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136355