[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: WAR hot-swap

amsmota do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 13 12:12:01 EDT 2008

Now I have another situation hot deploying the birt.war example that comes with birt.

BTW, does anyone answer questions on this forums? I just saw my old posts way back in 2005 and saw that I never had one answer even...

16:06:44,706 INFO  [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/birt, vfsUrl=birt.war
16:06:55,097 WARN  [HDScanner] Failed to process changes
org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

*** DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPLOYERS: Name

vfsfile:/C:/jboss/jboss-5.0.0.Beta4/server/default/deploy/birt.war

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136364#4136364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136364