[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 Lazy Load problem

tom_goring do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 13 12:24:41 EDT 2008

I've not seen it done like that (same interface for both local/remote) ... try  making your DAO layer local only.  I'm not sure how you have things setup if you will get a local or remote interface injected.

I think if it's the remote interface your entities will be serialized and thus detached.

I've things setup like:

@Remote
  | public interface AddressManagerRemote extends AddressManagerInterface {
  | }
  | @Local
  | public interface AddressManagerLocal extends AddressManagerInterface {
  | }
  | @Stateless
  | @Remote(AddressManager.class)
  | @Local(AddressManagerLocal.class)
  | public class AddressManagerBean implements AddressManagerRemote {
  | }

Then I can choose to use the local interface if required (in my SLSB's etc).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136372#4136372

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136372