[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: combination of JAAS

ragavgomatam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 13 14:23:26 EDT 2008

Correct me if I am missing something  here....You do
WebAuthentication webA = new WebAuthentication();
  | boolean flag = webA.login(user, pass);   and also do ?

  | // Use the username/password to initialize the
  | // callback handler and then do the authentication.
  |  PassiveCallbackHandler cbh = new PassiveCallbackHandler(user, pass);    LoginContext lc = new LoginContext("jinni", cbh);		    lc.login();

So which is actually logging you in ? The callback handler or WebAuthentication ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136425#4136425

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136425